MyCareer option in NBA 2K18 allows the player to build their career (career of a fictional player) from the scratch. The player has the option to customize the looks of the player, his attributes and play right from the college games to the entry into NBA. There are both basketball games to be played and off the court activities to take part in. With a storyline, the mode is almost like scripting your own story.
Nba 2k18 my career attributes
There are a few things you can do to improve your performance in the MyCareer mode.
- Keep practicing. There are multiple exercises and practice sessions available on the game which can be used by the players to not only build on their character but also to build more coins in their account. There are also gym exercises that will award certain characteristics to the players like athleticism.
- When you are practicing with the team, then the player can make more points by sprinting or by making some free throws.
- Try to keep your performance natural and not forced. Play safely and play to your strengths. This way, you can easily ensure that you are drafted into the top 10 list for further play.
- There are a lot of attributes that a player can gain as part of the game and practice sessions. But make sure that your attributes match with your position that you play in. For instance, if you are a forward then you should not focus too much on rebounding. However, do not ignore these attributes completely either.
- It is not just about scoring points that will help you improve in your career in the game. You also need to play with the team and you need to play well at http://nba2k18lockercodes.info/online-generator/
NBA 2K18 aims at giving a natural basketball playing experience. Play it like a game on court and you are sure to win.